1.Product introduction of Painting Grade Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose
Chemical Formula: [C6H7O2(OH)2OCH2COONa]n
Another name: Carboxymethylcellulose, CMC, CMC Na, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, E466, Cellulose Gum, Sodium CMC.
Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose is anionic cellulose ether with macromolecular structure. It is odourless, tasteless, and non-toxic with white or faint yellow powder or particles. It can easily dissolve in water, and transfer into the colloidal solution; and it cannot dissolve in ethanol, ether, acetone, and other organic solvent.
2.Product Parameter(Specification) of Painting Grade Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose
Painting Grade Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC), as one kind of protective colloid, will enhance stability of emulsion polymerization system to evenly scatter the additive of pigment and filler etc. Into painting so as to impart it will good pigment adhesion effect. Sodium CMC can evidently improve the viscosity of painting latex, anti-splash and sag resistance of painting in order to improve the workability of painting.
3.Product Feature And Application of Painting Grade Sodium Carboxymethyl cellulose
CMC is macromolecule compound with multichain, and the linear chain will open, spread, interact and form the network collide after the water swelling. Meanwhile, the macromolecule chain with oxhydryl has hydration with water and twine with each other, and then increase the water phase viscosity. It has the excellent compatibility in water or in organic solvent, as well as the pigment. It used as thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in coating industry.
3.1 Application in regular coating
CMC's oxhydryl macromolecule chain has hydration with water and twine with each other, and then increase the water phase viscosity. It has the excellent compatibility in water or in organic solvent, as well as the pigment. It also can greatly improve the viscosity and rheology, and it used as thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in coating industry. CMC which is applied in water-solube coating will show the effect as follows:
* Good water resistance and filming durability;
* High fullness of filming, well-distributed of filming, and highlight acquirable,
* As the stabilizer, it can prevent the paint-coat from being apart due to the abrupt change of the temperature ;
* As the protective colloid, it can maintain the stability of coating system in the wider range of pH value;
* As the thickener, it can make the coat well-distributed, and achieve to the expected viscosity for storage and construction, and avoid the serious stratification during the period of storage.
* Enhance the coat leveling property, anti splash and anti sagging, so that improve the construction workability;
* Make the additives like pigment and filler be dispersed in the coat and the coat will show the excellent effect of pigment adhesion.
3.2 Application in latex paint
Latex paint mainly composed of polymer water dispersion and pigment water dispersion. Its viscosity has the influence on settleability, brushability, roll coating, fullness of film, levelling property and the sagging property on the film vertical surface, so it will often adjust the viscosity and rheology of latex paint. While CMC has the advantages of good rheology, small resistance of brush coating, easy for construction, and thus it used as the stabilizer, thickener and water retention agent.
* Good thickening effect, high efficiency for latex paint thickening
* Be with stability property., and make the paint a certain viscosity with no residue in storage;
* Make the moisture permeate the porous substrate slowly, and maintain the water when the latex content is high;
* Less limitation on paint formula, small effect by collide type, dispersant and surface active agent;
* Coating finishes, and the water action with the CMC will terminate. Regain the viscosity and avoid sagging.
3.3 Application in casting paint
CMC is macromolecule compound with multichain, and the linear chain will open, spread, interact and form the network collide after the water swelling. CMC can interact with the sodium base bentonite, and it not only improve the suspending power of sodium base bentonite, but also dramatically reduce the volume of the sediment agglomeration, furthermore, it prevents the fire intolerant aggregate from sinking. Thus, it always used as to enhance the suspensibility rate of the casting paint, and improve the paint viscosity.
* Excellent water-solube viscosity increasing, and improve the coating viscosity and rheology;
* Good solubility and dispersion, making the solids suspend in the carrier liquid;
* Impel the fire intolerant powder suspend and avoid settling, layering and the carrier liquid excessive penetration into the molding material;
* Promote the spreading and covering power of paint, and enhance its brushing property and leveling property;
* The powder bonds with each other after dried, and adheres firmly on the inside and outside surface
3.4 Special products for coating grade
PG-7205 has a good ability to resist divalent ions and the glue with HPCT2000 can enhance the stability of white cement and not easy to be mildewed.
Painting Grade Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose SPECIFICATION
White to white cream powder
1% , 25℃, mPa.s
Degree of Substitution(D.S)
pH (25℃, 1% solution)
we can produce according to your requirement.
4.Product Details of Painting Grade Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose
Appearance of Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose: White or slightly yellowish, free-flowing powder.
5.Product Qualification of Painting Grade Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose
With competitive prices, stable quality, and good service, Lude Chem® Painting Grade Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC) are highly recognized and praised by our customers. Meantime, we provide technical support of each product and marketing competition survey to help customers further enlarge their business easily.
6.Deliver, Shipping And Serving of Painting Grade Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose
Packaging: 25kg/bag or according to client request
Delivery Detail: 2 weeks after confirm order.
Shipping: by sea.
Ⅰ. over 10 years of export trading experience.
Ⅱ. 7x24 hours custome service, help you to solve your questions anytime you want.
Ⅲ. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
Ⅳ. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
Ⅴ. Fast response, fast service .Emails will be replied in 12 hours. Ensure your questions will be answered in time.
Q1.What's the payment terms?
T/T or L/C.
Q2.What's the shelf life for the cargos?
Our product's shelf life is 2 years, which is based on dry and ventilated storage.
Q3.What's the delivery time?
We usually deliver the cargos within 10~20 days after receiving customer's prepayment and original LC.
Q4.What documents can we supply?
Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of analysis, Certificate of Origin, Health Certificate issued by CIQ with embassy legalized, Bill of Loading etc.
The documents will be sent by Express within 24 hours against your full payment.